Zales credit card log in
- 1 How to Login to Your Zales Credit Card Account
- 2 Credit Card Information Centre
- 3 6 Things to Know About Zales Credit Card
How to Login to Your Zales Credit Card Account
Zales began in 1924 with the goal of providing quality merchandise—especially pieces of jewelry—at low prices. Through the years, they have grown from having only a single store selling jewelry to having several stores which not only sell jewelry but other items such as cameras and appliances.
Today they have about 750 stores and they continue to offer traditional and contemporary jewelry pieces. They also offer credit cards that allow users to have free jewelry cleaning, free ship-to-store delivery, a lifetime diamond commitment, and their 60-day satisfaction guarantee.
The card can also be accessed online which makes it very convenient for users to manage their accounts and pay for purchases.
How to Login to Your Zales Account
If you have already registered your Zales Credit Card, login to it and manage your account by following these steps:
- Click on this link to be taken to their login page: https://www.accountonline.com/cards/svc/LoginGet.do?siteId=ZALES
- Below the “Secure Sign On” section, enter your username and password in their respective boxes.
- Click “Remember my ID” if you are using your own computer, but if not, leave this box unchecked for security reasons.
- Select where you would like to go by clicking the dropdown box which reads “Take me to:” You will have these options: Account Home, Account Activity, Make a Payment, and Credit Limit Increase.
- After selecting where you would like to be taken, click on the “Sign On” button at the bottom right part of the page.
How to Register Your Zales Credit Card
You won’t be able to access your account online if you aren’t registered, so follow these steps to have an online account:
Credit Card Information Centre
Zales Credit Card offers its card holders with online login and bill payment services. The online login services enable to you to operate your credit activities from your comfort zone whether sitting at your home or office or on the go. Zales is a great credit card for jewelry financing, which allows you to pay the balance conveniently and discounts on jewelry repairs.
Managing your credit card online the customer can enjoy the benefits of the enhanced digital portal. Once you are logged into your online account you can pay credit card bills, update your contact information, and much more just a few clicks. So, if you are wishing to operate your credit card account online follow the guidelines mentioned below and have a nice time. We have also provided a detailed illustration through which you can retrieve your username password and activate a newly received credit card.
Step 1#8211; Customers who are wishing to sign into their Zales Credit Card account should visit the homepage (d.comenity.net/zales) of the bank and then look for the “Sign In” section towards the top left of the web page that opens.
Step 2#8211; Once you find the login widget provide your username and password in the blank spaces below and then press “Sign In” to gain access to your account online.
Sometimes the card holders are unable to recall their account login password and so are denied the approach to their credit card online. If such mishap happens no need to worry as you can set a new password just by following an easy procedure.
Step 1#8211; Visit the login homepage of the bank. Once you reach the web page look for the “Forgot your username or password” link towards the bottom of the login widget. (For direct access to the password reset page click here Link.)
Step 2#8211; Here the user is required to enter their credit account number or username, zip code/postal code, select identification type and last 4 digits of social security number.
Step 3#8211; After you have completed the fields, click on the “Find my Account” button below to receive a new password.
First-time users of the Zales Credit Card are required to activate their card for online access and making purchases. Activation just takes a few minutes, just follow the steps mentioned below and manage your credit card online.
Step 1#8211; Proceed to the application page of the Zales by selecting the “Apply” link from the sign-up screen.
Step 2#8211; Next the user will be navigated to the activation page where they are required completing the requested fields below and then press the ‘Continue’ button to go further with the verification. After your account is confirmed your card is ready for making purchases.
Step 1- In order to pay your credit card bills using the online portal the user must open the credit card#8217;s homepage and then sign into their online account following the steps provided above.
Step 2#8211; Once you reach the account dashboard you will find the make payments options there. The customer can also set an auto debit contacting the bank which allows the credit card company to directly collect money from the bank without having to go through too much trouble.
6 Things to Know About Zales Credit Card
Are you looking for a unique jewelry item like an engagement/wedding ring, or graduation gift, or something for any other important life event? Don’t worry. Zales Credit Card offers a very generous credit arrangement for you to make your special day even more special!
Zales credit card is basically a diamond store card that provides an excellent opportunity to jewelry purchases. If you are a frequent jewelry buyer and have the ability to pay off your balance quickly, the Zales Credit Card is a best and most convenient option for you.
1.1 How Zales Credit Card Works ?
The issuer of Zales Credit Card is Citibank. It involves a very convenient process to seek approval. You can buy jewelry by using Zales credit card and get 10 percent discount on jewelry repair along with other benefits. However, it has a slightly high APR of 28.99 percent. So, it’s better to pay the due amount within time. Moreover, Zales credit card is only acceptable at Zales stores, online and offline.
1.2 The benefit and limitations of Zales credit card
Zales credit card could be the best option for you in spite of its high ARP if you can take benefit of its strengths while keeping in consideration associated limitations.
1.2.1 Benefits of Zales Credit Card
Zales credit card offers numerous benefits, including:
- Discount of jewelry repairs.
- Easy approval.
- Free of jewelry cost inspection and cleaning.
- No interest charged upon fulfilling terms and conditions.
- No annual fee.
- 60 days’ satisfaction guaranteed.
- Absolutely free shipping to Zales store locations.
- Lifetime diamond commitment.
- Low-interest payment plans that include a “zero percent loan” for 6 months upon spending $500 with 10 % down. Another option is to get $1000 loan with absolutely no interest for 1 year, with 15% down and $9.95 fee for the transaction.
- Free standard shipping.
- $50 discount and a $200 or more purchase on your birthday.
- Limitations of Zales Credit Card.
1.2.2 Besides these all benefits, Zales Credit Card has some limitations also:
- High standard APR.
- Only acceptable at Zales online/offline stores.
- Limited reward programs.
- One major limitation is that if you can’t make the minimum payment on a monthly basis (20% if you have chosen $500 option, and 10 % for any bigger amount) or even if you get delayed, the interest of 26.99% would be charged back from the date of purchase.
All Purchases No Interest for: 6 Months $300+ in Purchases with No Downpayment,
*12 Months $1000+ in Purchases with at least 15% Downpayment,
*18 months $5000+ in purchases with at least 20% Downpayment,
36 months on $1,500+ in purchases with at least no Downpayment.