Meethaq MasterCard Titanium is a premier credit card to suit your luxury lifestyle and financial requirements. It comes with a higher credit limit and offers you a wide array of unique benefits and rewards as per Shari’a principles. You get free access to a number of VIP lounges in the airports across the Oman and other GCC countries. You could make high value cashless transactions across millions of merchant locations in Oman and around the world apart from using your card in a secured manner for making online purchases or transactions. It is based on the concept of Ujrah and no interest-based fee is charged on the card.
- Shari’a Compliant Credit Card (Based on Ujrah)
- The Most Competitive pricing in Oman
- Higher Revolving Credit Facility
- Worldwide Acceptance with 32 million merchant outlets and 1.5 million ATMs,
- Microchip based for enhanced security.
- Supplementary Cards for Family
- Access to VIP lounges at select airports including Muscat, Jeddah, Riyadh, Dammam, Kuwait, Cairo, Dubai and Amman. The details of the lounges are as follows. Please note that the lounges access may change from time to time so please confirm for updates at Meethaq Call center +968 2465 6666. The access of the lounge is only available on showing MasterCard Titanium credit card issued by Meethaq.
- Muscat: Zahara premium lounge
- Cairo: First Class Lounge and Exclusive Service Lounge
- Dammam: First Class Lounge in the international terminal
- Dubai: Marhaba Lounges (T1 T3)
- Jeddah: First Class Lounge in the international terminal
- Kuwait: Pearl Lounge
- Riyadh: First Class Lounge in the international terminal
- Amman: Crown Lounge, Queen Alia International Airport
- Applicants employed in Govt/Quasi Govt , Tier 1 or Tier 2 companies
- Applicants holding a Minimum Salary of RO 500 are eligible to a limit two times of their salary.
- Titanium Credit Card is offered with a minimum limit of RO 1000 to a Maximum amount of RO 2499
*terms Conditions apply
Annual Fee is charged annually which is RO 50 for Meethaq Titanium Credit Card, however Ujrah Fee of RO 14 is charged monthly. Bank may waive Monthly Ujrah Fee on its discretion if user pays the complete outstanding amount on or before due date.
A fixed Ujrah Fee is charged from the customer against the services which may include ATM’s, Cards System, Infrastructure etc. provided to the customer. However, this Ujrah Fee is not linked to the outstanding amount due on the customer.
In case of a card lost or capture, please call the Meethaq Call center at 2465 6666
Enjoy additional security of MasterCard’s ‘Secure Code’ and Visa’s ‘Verified by Visa’, when you shop online with Meethaq Cards at participating merchants
To apply Meethaq MasterCard Titanium credit card, visit your nearest branch
Barclays MasterCard Titanium TV Commercial, 'By the Beach'
2016 30s Inactive
Unlock TV analytics for this ad
About Barclays MasterCard Titanium TV Commercial, 'By the Beach'
A couple enjoys a relaxing time at the beach full of surfing, cruising and a few lattes. They use their Titanium MasterCard from Luxury Card for their expenses.