Meijer credit card credit score
How To Pay Your Meijer Credit Card
Meijer credit cards are issued by Comenity Bank. There are actually two different Meijer cards with slightly different information in terms of payment.
If you have the Meijer MasterCard, you can pay:
- Online: Log in and make your payment at https://c.comenity.net/meijermastercard/
- By Mail: Send your payment to: Meijer MasterCard, P.O. Box 659823, San Antonio, TX, 78265-9123
- By Phone: The customer service/payment phone number is 1-855-782-7540.
If you have the other Meijer credit card that is accepted only at Meijer stores, you can pay your bill:
What is your FICO Credit Score?
Credit9 is the only product designed to help you understand and master the confusing world of credit. It’s a simple, guided experience protected by bank-level security.
Easy to Read Free Credit Score
Start with a free no strings credit score and easy-to-understand credit report card.
See Credit Factors Impacting Your Score
Financial Tools Tips to help you understand your score and take next steps in improving your future
Come Back For Monthly Updates
Free credit monitoring that can help you spot potential identity theft act right on
Your Credit Score Can Work Harder for You.
With insights you will be able to better understand your credit and get personalized recommendations based on your credit profile.
Your Security is our top priority.
We treat your data as if it were our own.
We use 128-bit encryption to protect the transmission of your data to our site. This helps prevent others from accessing your personal information.
Access to your connected accounts is read-only. You can't transfer any money or pay bills on Credit9, which means no one else can, either.
Tools to Help You Reach Your Goals
In-depth Articles and Analysis
Credit Insights with Your Score
How does it work?
Our goal is to help you understand your credit and get more out of it. Along with providing free credit scores, reports and monitoring, we offer insight into what it all means and show you product recommendations, like credit cards and loans, based on your credit profile
Checking your credit on Credit 9 won't hurt your score. It only takes about two minutes to sign up, and we'll never ask for your credit card or sell your info to third parties.
* All installment loans with an APR of 36.00% and below are made by Americor Funding, a member FDIC. * FICO is a trademark of Fair Isaac Corporation.
* The actual loan amount, term, and APR amount of loan that a customer qualifies for may vary based on credit determination and state law. Minimum loan
amounts vary by state. * Example: Loan Amount: $4300.00, Annual Percentage Rate: 36.00%, Number of Payments: 30, Monthly Payment: $219.38
* The approval process may take longer if additional documents are requested. Approval and loan terms will vary based on credit determination and state law.
* Funds are generally deposited via ACH for delivery next business day if approved by 4:30pm CT Monday-Friday.
* Testimonials reflect the individual's opinion and may not be illustrative of all individual experiences with Americor Funding, Inc
* Americor Funding, Inc is a California Corporation a licensed lender under DBO (Department of Business Oversight Lic # 603K913
Choosing A Credit Card Based On Your Credit Score
*Editorial Note : This content is not provided or commissioned by the credit card issuer. Any opinions, analyses, reviews or recommendations expressed in this article are those of the author’s alone, and may not have been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the credit card issuer. This site may be compensated through a credit card issuer partnership.
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on product links. For more information, please see our Advertiser Disclosure
In a perfect world, we would all compare every credit card available and pick the one with the best terms and benefits for our needs. But unfortunately, we can#39;t all do that as each card is marketed to those with a minimum level of creditworthiness as indicated by the applicants credit score. In other words, if you have bad credit, you certainly won#39;t get approved for any of the most prestigious credit card offers.
Bad Credit or No Credit (Below 580)
There are many reasons why applicants can suffer from bad credit, including bankruptcy, divorce and unpaid medical bills. In these situations, the only way to be approved for a credit card is to apply for a secured card. Secured cards operate much like standard credit cards, except applicants must submit a refundable security deposit when they open an account. This deposit then acts as their credit limit, but in all other ways a secured card operates like any other card. Account holders will receive monthly statements, must make regular payments, and will incur interest charges if they choose to carry a balance. But the best feature about secured credit cards is that they help to improve your credit when you make consistent payments on-time. If you make responsible payments for at least a year, your credit is likely to improve to where you can transition from a secured card to an unsecured card, such as a cash back credit card.
According to FICO, a fair credit rating is approximately 580-669. At this level, you can qualify for the most basic credit cards. These cards may not offer a rewards program or have many premium benefits, and will also likely have an on-going interest rate above 20%. In addition, this is the credit level many students hold. Since most students maintain this credit score due to a limited credit history and not because of a poor credit history, there are student credit cards available that offer a bit more in perks and rewards than you would find with standard consumer cards for fair credit. Applicants should look for cards that offer decent interest rates, low fees, and have a record of good customer service. A few credit cards for fair credit worth comparing is the Capital One® Platinum Credit Card, any student credit card for those that are in college, or any of the Credit One card offers. For more tips, check out How to Choose the Right Credit Card for Building Credit.
According to FICO, and an average - good credit rating is 670-739 and good - excellent credit rating is about 740-800. I would say it#39;s a safe bet that if your score lies in the high 600#39;s and 700#39;s, you have good credit. At this range, you will be able to qualify for most credit card offers, except for the most premium credit products. But since many credit cards offer a range for the standard interest rate, you may not receive the most favorable terms available. Cardholders who carry a balance should look for cards that don#39;t offer rewards, but do feature the most competitive interest rates they can get. If you are a credit card user that doesn#39;t incur interest charges, you will still be able to qualify for some good rewards credit cards, including ones that offer airline miles, hotel points, and bonus points. Examples of these cards include the Chase Freedom, the Capital One® VentureOne® Rewards Credit Card, and the Citi Double Cash card.
Cardholders with excellent credit get to choose from any card on the market. So if the cardholder is avoiding interest charges by paying each statement balance in full, then it would make sense to apply for a card with the most valuable rewards and added benefits. But if the cardholder regularly carriers a balance and incurs interest charges, having an excellent credit score will enable him or her to choose a card with the lowest possible interest rate. In addition, applicants with excellent credit can also qualify for all of the promotional financing offers that feature 0% APR on new purchases and balance transfers for as long as 21 months. Some of the top cards worth considering are the Citi® Diamond Preferred® Card – 21 Month Intro Offer on BT and Purchases or The Amex EveryDay® Credit Card from American Express.
* Editorial Note: This content is not provided or commissioned by the credit card issuer. Any opinions, analyses, reviews or recommendations expressed in this article are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the credit card issuer. This site may be compensated through the credit card issuer Affiliate Program. *The content in this article is accurate at the publishing date, and may be subject to changes per the card issuer.
Meijer Reloadable Visa Prepaid Card
6220 Stoneridge Mall Road
Pleasanton, CA 94588
or fax 1 (623) 336-6699
You can also file a dispute by calling 888-206-4386.
In addition, when you use an ATM not owned by us for any transaction, including a balance inquiry, you may be charged a fee by the ATM operator even if you do not complete a withdrawal. This ATM fee is a third party fee amount assessed by the individual ATM operator only and is not assessed by us. This ATM fee amount will be charged to your Card.
(charged if you ask us to close your Card Account and issue a check for the remaining balance)
- Set up a payee. You will need the payee's name and address and the payee account number if you have one.
- Enter the amount you want to pay and the date you want payment sent. The screen will populate the first available date the payment can be received. If expedited payment is available, you can select it by checking the box (there is a Bill Payment Fee - Expedited for same day shipping of $9.95). We strongly recommend you schedule your payment at least five (5) days before the payment due date to make sure the payment reaches your payee in time.
$3.00 Monthly Maintenance Fee applies.
*Standard text messaging rates from your wireless service provider may apply.
You can choose from any or all of the following alerts:
- Daily balance alert
- Weekly balance alert
- Transaction alerts – approved or declined transactions, loads, bill payments, etc.
- Service alerts – password changes, PIN changes, etc.