- The Old Navy credit card allows you to make purchases at Old Navy with a revolving line of credit
- There is a rewards program where you receive in-store credit for every dollar spent
- As an account holder, you will receive advanced notice of store sales and special coupons on your birthday
If you#8217;re a fan of Old Navy#8217;s stylish and low priced clothing, you may just find that an Old Navy credit card would be right for you. If you have already received your card, activate your account under the #8220;New Users#8221; section. When you set up your account online, you can pay your bill, view your account balance, track rewards that you#8217;ve earned, view account history including purchases made and payment sent, and more. Since Old Navy is owned by the Gap company, your card is valid at all Gap locations as well. If you#8217;re having trouble registering or logging in, there is a live chat feature on the site. When you go online to register your Old Navy credit card account, you will want to make sure you are the primary account holder, and that you actually have the credit card in your possession. You#8217;ll need your personal details as well as the account number on the card.
- The Old Navy credit card is issued by Synchrony Bank.
- Old Navy#8217;s credit card features a new design this year, with the company promising the card will look #8220;just as good as you do.#8221;
- When you sign up for an Old Navy card, you will receive 15% off of your first purchase.
- You receive free shipping on any online order from Old Navy, Gap, and Banana Republic, when you enter the code #8220;Navyist#8221; online. You#8217;ll also receive free alterations on any Banana Republic purchase.
Synchrony Bank, the issuer of this card, can be contacted one of two ways:
- 200 Crossing Boulevard #101, Bridgewater, NJ 08807
- (866) 450-5295
Founded in 1994, Old Navy is an American chain of clothing stores operated by Gap. Inc. It provides latest fashions for Men's, Women's and Kids' and babies' at great prices. Now Old Navy has its locations in New York City, the Mall of American, Seattle, Chicago, San Francisco, and so on.
About Old Navy Credit Card Online Account
Old Navy credit card is the credit card provided by Old Navy for its customers. For Old Navy credit cardholders, to manage your account is very easy. Go to Old Navy Credit Card center at http://eservice.oldnavy.com, register with your credit card number, then you can login to access cardholder account services, pay your bills, check your balance, check your Rewards, request a second card and more at any time you want.
Old Navy credit card prepares various benefits for its cardholders. Each dollar you spend at Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic, Pipeline and Athleta gives you 5 bonus reward points, and each dollar you spend everywhere with your Old Navy credit card will gives you 1 points. You'll get $5 Reward Card for every 500 points you've earned. For more detail, refer to Old Navy Credit Card website at: http://oldnavy.gap.com/customerService/info.do?cid=44689mlink=5151,3446303,5clink=3446303.
How Can You Register To Manage Your Old Navy Credit Card In An Easy Way?
Old Navy, with hundreds of locations across the United States and Canada, is one of America's most favourite clothing brands. With the Old Navy Credit Card Account eServices, a card holder can access and manage his or her account online, to check balance, pall bills, view recent activities, check rewards, and etc. How to Manage an Old Navy Credit Card Account Online?
- You need to have a computer with internet access.
- You need to be an Old Navy credit card holder.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Go to the Old Navy Credit Card Account eServices website (related link 1 below).
- If you have not registered your account for online access before, click on the button marked Register under the section labeled New users.
- Enter your account number into the required field, click on the button marked Continue.
- Follow instructions to complete the registration. Once completed, you can log in to manage your account online.