Mcu credit card application
10 Best Virtual Credit Card ( VCC ) Providers In 2017 For Secure Transaction
Are you looking for a list of Virtual Credit Card ( VCC ) Providers ? I’ve listed here 10 popular VCC providers that can help you to transact your money securely. You can find many VCC providers on the internet but all of those are not trusted, but these VCC providers are very popular and used by thousands of internet users everyday.
VCC ( Virtual Credit Card ) is also called as Prepaid credit card. Virtual credit card helps you to load fund from your bank account to your #VCC account for secure online transaction. It could be very helpful for those, who don’t have credit cards. Most of online transactions require credit card and if you don’t have a credit card, you cannot purchase something from international online #shopping sites or eCommerce websites .
If you are an Indian, you will need a credit card to buy hosting space, pay advertising fees etc from any international website. VCC is one of the safest ways to pay money online. In this article I have written about some popular Virtual Credit Card Providers, you can try any of these for secure online transactions. Recently some Indian banks also allowed debit cards for international payments such as Axis ICICI . You can now use debit cards of these banks to purchase any item through PayPal .
1. Payoneer – Payoneer is one of the most popular payment processors for Global Payment. Payoneer offers prepaid mastercards that can be used as Virtual credit card to pay money to thousands of websites. Payoneer charge small fee to users. Payoneer allows users to create free account to receive and send money to global sites.
2. Entropay– Entropay is one of the best VCC providers that can help you to create your Virtual Credit Card free of cost. You can create your card by verifying your address and card information. Entropay charges small fee in each transaction. You can load fund from your bank account to your Entropay VCC.
3. Netletter VCC – Netletter is one of the best alternative to PayPal and it also offers prepaid Mastercard that can be used as VCC for secure online transactions. Netletter takes small fees on transactions. You can create Netletter prepaid card free of cost by joining the site.
4. Netspend – Netspend is one of the best prepaid card providers for US residents. Netspend provides processing and marketing services for prepaid mastercard and Visa debit cards.
5. American Express – One of the most popular banking services that can also help you to create your prepaid and virtual credit cards easily. You can use American Express cards to pay money to hosting websites, online shopping companies and other international websites.
6. Oxigen Wallet – One of the fastest growing payment solution for Indian users that helps users to create prepaid virtual credit card. This payment solution helps you to recharge your mobile or dth service, transfer money to anyone and pay bill of your landline phone electricity.
7. WallmartMoneyCard – Wallmart money card helps you to create your prepaid credit card easily but currently this payment solution is available only for US users. Wallmartmoneycard offers Prepaid credit cards and prepaid visa debit card. You can also use this card for different purposes such as online shopping, money transfer etc.
8. ICICI VCC– If you already have an account in ICICI bank, you can create your virtual credit card from your ICICI bank easily for online transactions. You can find more information about ICICI VCC on FAQ page of ICICI VCC
9. Kotak [email protected] – Kotak [email protected] is one of the best options for Indians to open prepaid credit cards for online transactions. You have to create an account in Kotak Mahindra Bank before you apply for [email protected]
10. HDFC VCC– HDFC bank also offers virtual credit cards to HDFC users. HDFC offers netsafe cards for all HDFC bank Visa and Mastercard Debit and Creditcard holders free of cost. One of the safest ways to transfer your money online.
Apply #038; Track HDFC Credit Card Application
HDFC is the leading house finance and private bank in India. Although incorporated in the year 1994, it took giant strides in the finance sector and was the first to receive approval from Reserve Bank of India to establish a private bank. The bank began its operations from the year 1995 and it is now the sixth biggest bank in India by assets and 1 st major bank by market capitalization.
Let#8217;s check out how to apply for HDFC Cr Card online and track it as well step by step below:
How to apply for credit card from HDFC?
First check your eligibility #8211; On the displayed webpage, first of all check your eligibility for the type of card that you can apply. Go to the heading “Online services and tools” and below it click on the “credit card eligibility check” The link will take you to the page, where you will furnish all the information about your eligibility to receive the card. Once you know your eligibility, you can proceed to apply online for the credit card.
Apply online for the credit card #8211; Next, you can go to the top of the home page and click on “apply online”. The drop down list will show you application process for various products. Click on the “credit card”. As the “application” page will be displayed, you will be required to submit all your information on the page and apply. Next, the bank’s representatives will call on you after vetting your application.
How to track your HDFC Cr Card Application?
Next check your HDFC credit card application by online tracking #8211; After a few days of applying for this, you can track the status of your application by login to http://www.hdfcbank.com/personal/credit_card/cc_track and the link will take you to the tracking page. One online form will be shown on to the page that looks like below screen:
Give your “application reference number”, mobile number or date of birth and click on the “submit” button below. You will get the exact status of your application for the credit card.
What to do if your credit card application is turned down
We take a lot of factors into consideration when assessing your eligibility for credit. If you’ve been declined for a credit card, the first thing you need to do is read the letter you’ve been sent, as this may give you some details on why your application hasn’t been successful.
- you’ve made lots of late payments on other credit products such as utility bills, mortgages or phone bills
- you’ve exceeded your credit limit in the past
- you’ve defaulted on a previous credit agreement by missing payments, this includes loans, credit cards, mobile phone bill and utility bills
- you’ve been declared bankrupt or have County Court Judgments (CCJs) that you haven’t settled
When you apply for a credit card the lender checks your credit file, which leaves a hard footprint on your credit report. More than a couple of these footprints could lower your credit rating and make lenders extra cautious about offering you credit. So if you’ve been denied credit, don’t keep reapplying. You’ll need to wait at least three months before you apply again.
- It’s important that you check you meet the lenders criteria take a look at our criteria to see if you#39;re eligible before you apply
- Try our eligibility checker and see how likely you are to be accepted without affecting your credit rating
- Request a copy of your credit report from Experian or Equifax and make sure all the information is correct
If your application has been refused, take a look at our page on how to improve your credit rating .